salome_5.1.3-7_amd64.changes REJECTED

Alexander Reichle-Schmehl ftpmaster at debian.org
Wed May 5 18:09:26 UTC 2010

Hi Maintainer!

I'm sorry but I need to temporarily reject your package, as it is by far the
largest currently sitting in the NEW queue and ftp-master is currently running
low on disc space.

I didn't had the time to investigate your package (beside seeing that it is the
largest in the NEW queue and rejecting it would reduce the size of NEW by more
than a half!).

A better solution is currently being worked on, but might need some time.  Once
we have a) a new ftp-master server or b) archieved the etch release, you can
reupload your package.

Sorry,
  Alexander

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.