Propagating the word of God through Partnership.

Mrs Elizabeth Rina Sisca web.office222 at att.net
Mon Nov 8 07:29:23 UTC 2010

Propagating the word of God,through partnership.

I am Mrs. Elizabeth Sisca from Indonesia, I have some money deposited in the bank which Recently,
I decided to donate this fund to either an organization or a devoted Individual for less privileged in
society. Until I hear from you by email: mrs.elizabethrinasisca at live.co.uk.I will disclosed this amount
of money to as we proceed together in achieving this objective of helping the needy , my dreams will
rest squarely on your Shoulders if you accepted to partner with me for the same purpose.
May God's blessings be with you in all you daily endeavours.

See my picture in the hospital attached below.

Yours Sister
Mrs Elizabeth Sisca