Business Proposal " GET BACK TO ME"

Mr. Vincent Cheng Hoi posgrado at unju.edu.ar
Mon Nov 15 22:35:46 UTC 2010

I am Mr. Vincent Chuen, GBS, JP Chairman of the Hong Kong and Shanghai
Banking Corporation Limited.i have a business proposal of Twenty Two
million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only for you to
transact with me from my bank to your country.

All confirmable documents to back up the claims will be made available to
you prior to your acceptance and as soon as I receive your return mail Via
my email address:  (mr.vincentchuen at hotmail.com)  and I will let you know
what is required of you.
Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Best Regards,
Mr. Vincent Cheng