scilab migration to testing (was: Unblocks for security fixes)

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre at debian.org
Thu Nov 18 23:55:55 UTC 2010

Le jeudi 18 novembre 2010 à 23:32 +0100, Julien Cristau a écrit :
> On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 12:02:58 +0100, Julien Cristau wrote:
>
> > On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 11:36:51 +0100, Sylvestre Ledru wrote:
> >
> > > Does asking for a rebuild/reupload of libjogl-jni under mips would be
> > > enough ? or do I need to upload a new version of jogl ?
> > >
> > I've scheduled a binNMU, let's see if that works.
> >
> So that part worked, but then scilab FTBFS:
> https://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?pkg=scilab;ver=5.2.2-9;arch=mips;stamp=1290100241
Scilab FTBFS because on this build log, gcj is used while it should use
the openjdk instead. (it won't be possible to port Scilab on gcj since
it is using part some Java API which are not supported by gcj).

The openjdk is available for mips:
http://packages.debian.org/sid/openjdk-6-jdk
but it seems that default-jdk is not set up correctly.
http://packages.debian.org/sid/default-jdk

Am I right ?

Should I report a bug on default-jdk here ?

Thanks
Sylvestre