HELP needed for uploading a new version of the Rheolef package

Pierre Saramito Pierre.Saramito at imag.fr
Fri Oct 22 15:52:51 UTC 2010

Sylvestre,

Yes, both the source code tarball and the debian files in the svn
are modified: the new debian version should bases on both new versions.
 http://www-ljk.imag.fr/membres/Pierre.Saramito/rheolef/rheolef-5.90.tar.gz

Many thanks for your help !

Pierre
Pierre.Saramito at imag.fr
Directeur de Recherche CNRS
Laboratoire Jean Kuntzmann, Grenoble, France