C++ VTk remote tutor, looking forward for more projects

hi.jenniitx at gmail.com hi.jenniitx at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 14:25:42 UTC 2011

Hello

This is Jenni

  I am looking for a remote tutor to help my client on upper division
college computational courses. "Knowing C++ and VTk is a

must". I am willing to pay $5-$8 per hour.

If you are Interested then please do bid here -->
http://tinyurl.com/Looking-for-remote-tutor

I or my project manager will contact to here itself according to your quote.

On communication I will provide an copy of assignment.
We can discuss more upon a conversation.

Or you can direct discuss with my project manager Neel J, on his skype id
--> neel_bpl

Please do not consider this mail as a spam, If you are expert at C++ and
VTK then please do bid on this project.

There are two large projects I have and need someone to help me over the
next several weeks or months.

Awaiting for thoughts

Jenni
Project coordinator (SCAN Technologies)