librsl_1.42-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Alexander Reichle-Schmehl ftpmaster at debian.org
Fri Aug 12 13:41:55 UTC 2011

Hi maintainer(s)!

I'm sorry, but I have to reject your package.  Citing your copyright file:

Files: *
Copyright: 1996-1999, John H. Merritt
           Space Applications Corporation
           Vienna, Virginia
License: GPL-2+

But looking at it, I found the majority of the shipped files to be LGPLed.

Also I have no idea, what all the clr files in the colors directory
actually are, and how one would edit them.

Best regards,
  Alexaner

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.