E MAIL

paujames paujames11 at rediffmail.com
Sun Aug 21 11:35:27 UTC 2011

Dear sir/ma

With great pleasure i writes you this mail which i hope will meet you in a Good condition of health. my name is Mr Paul James ,am from Haiti in south America. my family was attack by Haiti earth quake

(http://www.google.co.in/#q=haiti+earthquake&hl=en&prmd=ivnsu&source=univ&tbs=vid:1&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=CFGATdDoE8TVrQfz8dS0Bw&sqi=2&ved=0CFcQqwQ&fp=46c6ad080651fd69).

i was the only survivor of my family, my father is a financial consultant. My father has a treasure which was kept in the house before the earth quake struck. The treasure is 7,000,000.00USD.now i was taking away from Untied Nation as a refugee in Untied Kingdom; I am now in refugee camp here in United Kingdom. Due to the sensitivity of the position I am here now and the unstable environment of countryman wish to invest the money in any part of Asia

What i request is an individual such as you, who will be willing to receive this money on my behalf in Asian mostly India, and put it to good Good business for a period not exceeding 6 years for a start. If you are interested, Please send me reply to this mail, your contact address, nationality and telephone numbers for contact.

You can email me, at my secured email address: paul_james at 9.cn

I will provide you with all necessary information and procedures involved

PLEASE CONTACT ME ON THIS EMAIL

E MAIL;paul_james at 9.cn

with a lots Regard

Thanks. MR.Paul James