Urgent From Mrs.Yomun Barakah

BARAKAH yomun_barakah at voila.fr
Mon Feb 14 12:20:07 UTC 2011

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I know that my message will come to you as a Surprise Since I don't know you in person or met with you before, But I am of the believe that you would be obliged to come to my Assistance after hearing about my situation.   I Mrs.Yomun Barakah hereby write this email to you with great sorrow in my heart and heavy tears in my eyes simply because my doctor just told me that i will die in three week time. i grew up as an orphan and so sad that i don't have anybody/family member to take care of my wealth despite my success in life.   As a result of this development, i would like to will my money which is deposited in a bank to you on trust and farness of God.   I implore you to use the money judiciously to build charity organizations for the saints and the needy. i authorize 40% of the total sum in your favour as compensation, 10% for the expenses you make while 50% of the
 money should go to charity organizations and orphanage homes.   The total money in question is $18.2million dollars also i will provide you with other information’s once you indicate your willingness. Please contact me through my private address (mrs_barakah at voila.fr)   Best regards, Mrs.Yomun Barakah.