armadillo_1.1.2-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Conrad Sanderson conradsand at ieee.org
Sat Feb 19 00:53:47 UTC 2011

Hi Kumar,

For the Armadillo library, you can remove the folder
"examples/lib_win32/", as it's only for lazy Windoze people.

For "docs/armadillo_nicta_2010.pdf", I can't give the source as it
uses my company's logo.  Any references to the PDF can be instead
linked to:
http://arma.sourceforge.net/armadillo_nicta_2010.pdf

Also, please note that it's no longer necessary to generate the
Doxygen based documentation of the source code.  I have stopped
distributing it in the .tar.gz package.

With regards,
Conrad

--