No subject

Tony Belly online71705 at telkomsa.net
Fri Jan 7 03:22:58 UTC 2011

My name's are Mr.James Walker  sincere and certified private money lender approved by the GOVERNMENT. I give out international and local loans to all countries in the world. Amount give out £2,500 to Euro100,000,000 ,Dollars, Euro and Pounds, available now are buy a car or to pay off some bills and start a new Business, Personal, House, Travel and Student Loans. Apply for a loan today.Its Easy and fast to get. 3% interest rates and monthly installment payments.Check-out this great offer. For more information,contact: microfinanceloan04 at hotmail.com