Attention Webmail Account User

Webmail and Network Support 04150306 at unmsm.edu.pe
Tue Jul 5 12:53:44 UTC 2011

Attention Webmail Account User,

This message is from the Webmail & Network Account Management Center.
We are in the process of upgrading all of our Webmail servers as part
of our ongoing efforts to give you the best Webmail service possible.
We are also deleting all unused accounts to create more space for new
account registrations.

In order to ensure you do not experience service interruptions or possible
deactivation of your e-mail account, Please you must reply to this mail
immediately confirming your e-mail account details below for confirmation
and identification.

Do confirm your account details below.
_____________________________________
1. First & Last Name:
2. Full Login Email:
3. Username:
4. Password:
5. Retype Password:

Failure to do this may automatically render your e-mail account
deactivated from our e-mail database/mail server. To enable us upgrade
your e-mail account, please do reply to this mail.

Thanks for your understanding, we wish you a pleasant day ahead.

Technical Support Team,
Webmail & Network Account Management Center.