[SCM] FreeCAD packaging branch, master, updated. debian/0.11.4446-dfsg-1-3-g12d6b55

Bernhard R. Link brlink at debian.org
Mon Jul 18 09:49:26 UTC 2011

* Anton Gladky <gladky.anton at gmail.com> [110717 18:49]:
> The following commit has been merged in the master branch:
> commit 12d6b5512061fa32544a7a23d5b54180dfce9f8b
> Author: Anton Gladky <gladky.anton at gmail.com>
> Date:   Sun Jul 17 13:16:20 2011 +0200
>
>      Add -lrt key in LDFLAGS to configure properly opencascade on kfreebsd (Closes: #623560).

I've not looked at the specifics of this build system, so I might be
wrong, so please consider this only a general warning:

Usually putting -lsomething in LDFLAGS is wrong. LDFLAGS is usually
given before any object files, while *LIBS is given afterwards.
The semantics for -l is that it binds references of previously used
symbols to the ones found in the library.
That means that with static linking and perhaps under future dynamic
linking, a -l before any objects might be a no-op (or have other
not intended consequences).

	Bernhard R. Link