Sponsoring of Code Aster [Was: Re: Code aster changelog]

Andrea Palazzi palazziandrea at yahoo.it
Sat Jun 18 14:51:34 UTC 2011

Il giorno sab, 18/06/2011 alle 16.43 +0200, Sylvestre Ledru ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> I received your previous email of yesterday but I have been quite busy.
Ok... since my mail to debian-science-maintainers were bounced, I though
that maybe also you didn't receive it; anyway, it's good to have a copy
on the list.

> > For code-aster, I have still my issue when building with cowbuilder:
> > maybe it's caused by the bug #627540, that Cristophe has already fixed
> > in the repository;
> I haven't uploaded yet because of the lintian error:
>
> E: code-aster-run: shell-script-fails-syntax-check
> usr/lib/codeaster/asrun/data/mpirun_template
> N:
> N:    Running this shell script with the shell's -n option set fails,
> which
> N:    means that the script has syntax errors. The most common cause of
> this
> N:    problem is a script expecting /bin/sh to be bash checked on a
> system
> N:    using dash as /bin/sh.
> N:
> N:    Run e.g. sh -n yourscript to see the errors yourself.
> N:
> N:    Severity: important, Certainty: certain
> N:
> N: 2 tags overridden (1 error, 1 warning)
This seems rather trivial to fix, if Christophe doesn't have time I'll
fix it this evening, ok? I'll also double-check if other lintian errors
arise.

Bye
Andrea