Sponsoring of Code Aster [Was: Re: Code aster changelog]

Andrea Palazzi palazziandrea at yahoo.it
Sat Jun 18 17:53:10 UTC 2011

--- Sab 18/6/11, Christophe Trophime <christophe.trophime at lncmi.cnrs.fr> ha scritto:
> On Jun 18, 2011, at 4:51 PM, Andrea Palazzi wrote:
>
> > Il giorno sab, 18/06/2011 alle 16.43 +0200, Sylvestre
> Ledru ha scritto:
> >> I haven't uploaded yet because of the lintian
> error:
> >>
> >> E: code-aster-run:
> shell-script-fails-syntax-check
> >> usr/lib/codeaster/asrun/data/mpirun_template
>
> I don't rember exactly how it works
> * Does aster replace%() variables in mpirun_template script
> at runtime
> in which case we can safely lintian-override the error?
>
> * Or do we have to replace %() by definitions found in
> /etc/codeaster/asrun?
>
> I think that it is the first case. When running aster it
> fills %() according to /etc/codeaster/asrun
> I 'll try to check that with codeaster upstream
>
> Mathieu what is the right behaviour?
I think it's #1 : with #2 I think it wouldn't notice changes in
/etc/codeaster/asrun after the installation... moreover, when I
began to work on CA packages, I've copied the file in place by
hand without any modification, so I guess that as_run will make the appropriate substitutions to the file.

Bye
Andrea