Sponsoring of Code Aster [Was: Re: Code aster changelog]

Andrea Palazzi palazziandrea at yahoo.it
Tue Jun 28 21:27:17 UTC 2011

Il giorno mar, 28/06/2011 alle 00.10 +0200, Sylvestre Ledru ha scritto:
> Le lundi 27 juin 2011 à 17:23 +0200, Sylvestre Ledru a écrit :
> Well, even with this new version of astk (1.8.4-4), aster is still
> failing to build:
> sed -i
> 's:?ASTER_ROOT?:/usr/lib/codeaster:' /tmp/buildd/aster-10.3.0-1/debian/tmp//usr/lib/codeaster/STA10.3/astout.export
> sed: can't
> read /tmp/buildd/aster-10.3.0-1/debian/tmp//usr/lib/codeaster/STA10.3/astout.export: No such file or directory
>
> Could you fix that ?

Hi,

I've fixed the debian/rules files so that the target get-orig-source
downloads and preapres the .orig.tar.gz file automatically: would you
like to try the build process with this file?
Note that I haven't fixed the "scotch  patch" issue in the repository:
I've seen that you deactivated the patch recently, and if there's an
issue behind the deactivation of this patch, I'd prefer to fix it rather
than just reactivate the patch.
If you go on and try to build the package, I think you'll end up in the
same issue that me and Cristophe are facing, that is the process hangs
at a given point; anyway, if you try, let us know your results.

Bye
Andrea