Gmsh git-repo

Christophe Prud'homme prudhomm at debian.org
Mon May 9 18:56:18 UTC 2011

Anton

I have maintained Gmsh for years now and I indeed to continue to do it.
I fail to see why git is so much better, unless I am mistaken you have
to keep the  whole code in the git repo
instead of just the debian directory.
I am not in favor of this change unless you provide some proof it helps.

Best regards
C.

--
Debian Developer - member of Debian Science
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianScience