Goodday

Nail Guneyli biblioteka.wloszczowa at neostrada.pl
Tue May 10 02:32:03 UTC 2011

Dear,

Many establishments and business ideas lacks capital investment, project financing and connection to the right investors that can help meet your goal. As a freelancer in a career spanning thirty years and engaged into business development, management consulting, networking mentoring, lobbyist and financial adviser, I can ‘open doors’ and introduce you to pertinent individuals that will help grow and develop your business endeavors. I’m currently providing advisory services as a private consultant to some high net worth Asian investors, who has mapped out $5 Billion to finance any legitimate establishment with genuine project in the areas of Oil & Gas, Mining, Aviation, Forex Trading, Real Estate, Valuable Commodities and Unfinished
Projects that requires financing e.t.c

If you have any genuine project(s) as stated above that need financing either within your region or outside your region, kindly send me your project proposal and executive summary for my investor’s perusal. I have reviewed your corporate profile, and am convinced to introduce this un-doubtful great opportunity to your notice. Once I’m satisfied with your proposal, then
I can arrange for the introduction of my Asian business typhoon network that wants to invest in your viable project(s). I await your reply with detailed description of your genuine project that needs financing for further coordinates on how to proceed.

I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.Allah bless you.

Regards,
Nail Guneyli
guneyiail.nail83 at gmail.com