Thanks armadillo 1.99.2 -> 1.99.3

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sat May 28 16:04:47 UTC 2011

Dudes,

Just saw this bubbling up in the RSS feed of new packages.

I keep a pretty close eye on this as my Rcpp (R and C++ integration package;
also in Debian) has a nice related package RcppArmadillo (not yet in Debian;
I should probably change that though it is complicated -- see below) for
templated use of Armadillo with R via Rcpp.  And I have a pretty decent
relationship with upstream because of this.  You may want to upgrade to
1.99.3: