WE NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

JACK SAMUEL info at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 30 23:14:06 UTC 2011

159-160 High Street
Stockton-On-Tees, Cleveland TS18 1PL
United Kingdom
TEL:+448719741686

Representative,
                     Cordell Group Limited is a leading engineering design,
fabrication and construction contractor providing multi-disciplined project
management, design, manufacturing, installation, maintenance, testing and
commissioning services to multi-national companies across the world,like
uk,germany,france and canada.

We have a reputation for managing and delivering professional services to a
broad section of industries and have the flexibility to supply a
single item or
a complete multi-disciplined turnkey project.

Our employees are our most important asset, and through them we deliver
successful contracts to our clients to specification, within schedule and to
budget. We pride ourselves in establishing lasting relationships with our
clients and consequently maintain a number of term contracts.

Due to the Increasing number of clients that we have,we are having
difficulty in
reaching most of our client who have purchased products from us and
have not yet
paid back, therefore we decided to employ representatives to help us
get to our
clients.As our representative,you shall serve as a link between us and our
clients your salary will be negotiable between our company and you.

Prospective representative co-ordinators should forward the following info:
1.Full names
2.Full contact address
3.postal code/zip code:
4.Phone number/fax