freecad 0.12.5284-dfsg-4 swig library wrapper

darko darkom at post.htnet.hr
Sat Apr 21 14:13:13 UTC 2012

Hello I find following bug in a package I wrote to guys in freecad as
nickname (demaxfa) about this bug and they supposedly correct this.

http://sourceforge.net/apps/phpbb/free-cad/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2289&hilit=demaxfa

http://sourceforge.net/apps/phpbb/free-cad/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2289&p=18039&hilit=demaxfa#p18039

Can you put newer package build in weezy i386??

Running the Python command 'Draft_Line' failed:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/lib/freecad/Mod/Draft/draftTools.py", line 1277, in Activated

Creator.Activated(self,name)

File "/usr/lib/freecad/Mod/Draft/draftTools.py", line 1218, in Activated

rot = self.view.getCameraNode().getField("orientation").getValue()

No SWIG wrapped library loaded