cctbx and pkgconfig

Radostan Riedel raybuntu at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 7 10:59:08 UTC 2012

On Tue, 07. Aug 09:55, Picca Frédéric-Emmanuel wrote:
> Yes your are right, the license of the code should be clearer on the
> scons site. A few Builder have a proper license header but not [1] and
> [2], it is a shame. Nevertheless we should ask for the license on the
> scons wiki. maybe there is a default one.
I can try contacting the author[3] and ask for a license.

> Yes this is the problem with too many patch not integrated upstream. I
> had this problem with other project and I spend a lot's of time working
> with the upstream for the patch integration. At the end it is very
> fruitfull but hey it is a lot's of work.
> Normally the things to do with gbp-pq is to use the rebase command
> instead of import.
Thanks for your help. I resolve some problems. Still the build is failing
because of the repack. I thought
rm -rf cctbx_sources/boost/*
would leave the empty boost directory. The build system is not working without
that directory.

[3] http://www.scons.org/wiki/GaryOberbrunner