cctbx watch file

Picca Frédéric-Emmanuel picca at synchrotron-soleil.Fr
Tue Aug 7 14:53:25 UTC 2012

On Tue, 7 Aug 2012 16:40:25 +0200
Radostan Riedel <raybuntu at googlemail.com> wrote:

> > problem earlier and discuss with them about the problem before the
> > finale release.
> Thanks for cheering me up :).

;)

> I wonder if I could push my results somewhere so
> we can all benefit from it. I don't want to push it to our git yet.
> Although another good thing is that I found a lot of bugs in out patches.
> I'm going to clean things up and then I'll be posting at cctbx mailing list to
> discuss. Should I CC you and Baptiste for that discussion?

you see plenty of good things.

you mean reworking the current patch serie on the latest stable version.
maybe we should inport the nighty build into the upstram branch and
create a dedicated master-nighty to work with. You can then create a
gbp.conf file to teach gbp how to build from this master-nighty

What is your opinin about this ?

indeed CCing me is ok.

--
GPG public key 4096R/4696E015 2011-02-14
    fingerprint = E92E 7E6E 9E9D A6B1 AA31  39DC 5632 906F 4696 E015

GPG public key 1024D/A59B1171 2009-08-11
    fingerprint = 1688 A3D6 F0BD E4DF 2E6B  06AA B6A9 BA6A A59B 1171
uid  Picca Frédéric-Emmanuel <picca at debian.org>