Processed (with 5 errors): Package still not buildable

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sun Dec 16 11:45:09 UTC 2012

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> reassign 677883 ftp.debian.org
Bug #677883 [src:deal.ii] FTBFS: Nonexistent build-dependency: libtrilinos-dev
Bug reassigned from package 'src:deal.ii' to 'ftp.debian.org'.
No longer marked as found in versions deal.ii/7.1.0-1.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #677883 to the same values previously set
> retitle 677883 RM: build-depends on removed package libtrilinos-dev
Bug #677883 [ftp.debian.org] FTBFS: Nonexistent build-dependency: libtrilinos-dev
Changed Bug title to 'RM: build-depends on removed package libtrilinos-dev' from 'FTBFS: Nonexistent build-dependency: libtrilinos-dev'
> Hi,
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> This package still isn't buildable, because libtrilinos still isn't there yet.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> Since this situation has been open for more than 6 months now, I think it's
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> time to remove this package from the archive as well. If libtrilinos is ever
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> re-uploaded, the maintainer can probably upload a new version of deal.ii, too.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
Too many unknown commands, stopping here.

677883: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=677883
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact owner at bugs.debian.org with problems