Business Proposal

Mohammed Firas sauro.citi at fastwebnet.it
Fri Dec 28 15:00:55 UTC 2012

Good Day,

My name is Firas Ahmad Mohammed, i am from Syria and i work as head Operations at Syria International Islamic Bank i have good business for you regarding the death of Kaazim Habib, See more here:   http://img.ibtimes.com/www/data/images/full/2012/07/25/290435-syria-civil-war.jpg

There is the sum of money he left behind in our Bank: US$ 11,000,000.00 deposited , I alone have the deposit details and they will release the deposit to no one unless I instruct them to do so. I alone know of the existence of this deposit for as far as SIIB is concerned, the transaction with our deceased customer concluded when I sent the funds.

Since he is dead and i am the bank manager of this branch. The country is upside down. They are destroying many Branch War every were. I want you to work with me so that we will still this money.

Sorry for my bad English and this matter must be between me and you.

I wait your reply.

Thanks,
Mohammed Firas Ahmad.