Can get the LibreCAD version 2.0.0 into Debian SID repository soon?

Scott Howard showard at debian.org
Tue Feb 21 14:57:04 UTC 2012

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 5:18 AM, Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre at debian.org> wrote:
> Le vendredi 06 janvier 2012 à 15:54 +0100, Csanyi Pal a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm running Debian GNU/Linux SID and on it I'm using LibreCAD version
>> 1.0.0+nolibs-1.
>>
>> I wish to use the newest LibreCAD, the development version 2.0.0 on my
>> system. I wish to install it as a deb package.
>>
>> How long must I wait to get it?
>> Can I somehow contribute to get it faster?
> Usually, contacting the maintainers is the good way to go ;)
> Especially with Scoot & Lisandro who are active.

LibreCAD 2.0.0 is awesome, unfortunately it's not stable enough for
unstable. I'd be happy to put in in experimental though.

I know they have an Ubuntu daily PPA of their 2.0 branch. Some sid
users say they can use those packages - but I've not tried it [1].

~Scott
[1] https://code.launchpad.net/~librecad-dev/+archive/librecad-daily