Hi all

Leo Iannacone l3on at ubuntu.com
Thu Jan 12 19:57:34 UTC 2012

Hi Sylvestre!

On 12 January 2012 15:49, Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre at debian.org> wrote:
> An other way would be to adopt some science packages listed here:
> http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/rfa_bypackage
> http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/orphaned
> and migrate them into debian science (after some cleanup)

I sent some ITA for astronomical-almanac, genesis, libvigraimpex.
Who should approve them?

About libvigraimpex, I have already worked on, the new package is
available in mentors [0], waiting for a sponsor, but it does not
respect the debian-science policy [1] that I read some minutes ago (I
worked on package some days ago).

What could be the next step? Update libvigraimpex at debian policy?

Ciao!

Leo.

[0] - http://mentors.debian.net/package/libvigraimpex
[1] - http://debian-science.alioth.debian.org/debian-science-policy.html