[SCM] C++ bindings for GtkDatabox branch, master, updated. v0.9.1-4-g7d0c917

Daniele E. Domenichelli daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 12:55:25 UTC 2012

Hello Andreas,

On 18/07/12 13:30, Andreas Tille wrote:
> This somehow looks like a manual injection of random upstream files.
> Did you read the pristine-tar part of Debian Science packaging policy?

I read it, and I apologize if I'm doing something wrong...

Perhaps you missed my last emails on debian-mentors mailing lists, so
I'll ask you here again:

In the gtkdataboxmm repository there are now 4 branches:

- master (upstream master)
- upstream (upstream source from tarball)
- debian (debian folder)
- pristine-tar

HEAD points to the debian branch, so that is the one that is checked out
when the repository is cloned.

Is this ok, or should I remove the master branch, and rename the debian
branch to master?

Cheers,
  Daniele