Processed: tagging as pending bugs that are closed by packages in NEW

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Fri Jun 8 08:06:05 UTC 2012

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> # Friday 8 June  08:03:06 UTC 2012
> # Tagging as pending bugs that are closed by packages in NEW
> # http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html
> #
> # Source package in NEW: libdata-rmap-perl
> tags 676567 + pending
Bug #676567 [wnpp] ITP: libdata-rmap-perl -- Perl module implementing a recursive map, applying a block to a data structure
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: looptools
> tags 636987 + pending
Bug #636987 [wnpp] ITP: looptools -- Integral Evaluator of One-loop Feynman Diagram
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: rivet
> tags 636983 + pending
Bug #636983 [wnpp] ITP: rivet -- Robust Independent Validation of Experiment and Theory
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: <a href="http://packages.qa.debian.org/vmtk">vmtk</a>
> tags 676596 + pending
Bug #676596 [vmtk] vmtk: builds against vtk 5.6, not 5.8
Added tag(s) pending.

636983: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=636983
636987: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=636987
676567: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=676567