Good day!!!

MARY ANN test at mfmail.in
Sat Jun 16 23:42:16 UTC 2012

Good day!!!

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Conformable
Bank Draft of $850,000 United States Dollars which I kept for you but I
did not hear from you since. The bank draft worth of $850,000.00 has
been Convected into physical cash and registered as consignment with
FedEx, so you have to contact them with the information below.

Contact Person: Dr.Mark Hills
Email Address: [fedexgroup at e-mail.ua]
Tel/FAX: +2348124268438

The only money you will send to them for the deliver to your postal
Address is ($173.00 USD) for Security Keeping Fee Finally, make sure
that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to
them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery.

Note that you have to pay the security keeping fee of $173 usd before
they can issue the tracking number to you ok.and for their immediate action.

Yours
Mary Ann