gnuplot new upstream version

Andres Cimmarusti acimmarusti at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 17:45:39 UTC 2012

Bugs

http://bugs.debian.org/598547

http://bugs.debian.org/660299

Currently affect squeeze. They have been solved upstream in point
releases (4.4.2 and 4.4.4). Shouldn't these pesky thing be fixed in
Squeeze as well? Uploading 4.4.4 to squeeze would solve this things
(and 4.6 to unstable and testing)

I'll continue to look, because it seems there are many other bugs
affecting squeeze.

Best regards

Andres