CONGRAATULATIONS DEAR,PICKUP YOUR FUND

OFFICEFILE mr_alex11 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 6 10:36:16 UTC 2012

We are here to officially inform you that I.M.F have given out the sum of $500,000.00 (five hundred thousand dollars) to be deposited to you by Mr Daniel Williams through western union money transfer

 The money is available for pick up by the receiver(you) to be cashed on daily installment of $5,000  every days until the fund is completely transfered. We tried calling to give you the information over the phone but we could not reach you so we decided to email you, the information to pick up the first $5,000  already transferred to you is stated below. For you to be able to pick the first payment,

You will have to pay $105  to get it re-activated in your name for you to start picking up your money because we Re-activate the transaction for security reason,.Use our western union receiver name

 Oguejiofor Andrew

Address Benin

 to send the $105? re-activation fee

Use this link to track the below information for your fund.

https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/orderStatus.asp?country=global

 Sender's Fist name: Daniel

 Sender's Last Name: Williams

 MTCN: 3549027839

 Question: Who Is Great

 Answer: God

 Amount: $5,000.00USD

 Thanks

 Best Regards

Director

Mr Gerald Zandas

E-mail Westernunionobplc at yahoo.co.kr

You can call me as you have make the payment for your fund urgent re-activation

I am here to serve you better

 +229 68 66 95 15