eigen3_3.1.2-1~exp3_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into experimental

Anton Gladky gladky.anton at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 21:01:49 UTC 2012

2012/11/18 Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre at debian.org>:

> Hi,
>
> On 18/11/2012 21:47, Debian FTP Masters wrote:
>>

>> Accepted:
> [...]
>> * [dd8fdd8] Disable autotests. They are useless during build-time.
> Useless, why ? :)

Well, there are usually  a lot of errors during these autotests. So we
need to override them all the time not to break the building. I used these
autotests to report possible bugs to upstream. But most of "errors" are
platform-dependent, so the upstream is not able to fix them and not all
of "errors" are really errors.

Some architectures are weak, so autotests on them were disabled not to
burn them out.

>From another point of view eigen3 is a header-only "library", so it
should definitely be in "Architecture: all" section.

If you think, I should return those autotests back, I will consider that.

Thanks,

Anton