Dear Beloved

Deacon Joel Dominic deaconjoeldominic at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 03:58:18 UTC 2012

Dear Beloved,

DONATION FOR CHARITY WORK.

May God be with you and richly bless you as you read this
without prejudice. Amen! I am Deacon Joel Dominic from
London, United Kingdom. and To the Glory of God, I was
privileged to be a close friend and confidant to a late
brother in Christ Rev. Jeff Kofi, who worked tirelessly both
in his private life and in the service of God in his
lifetime before his divine call. May his soul rest in
perfect peace. Amen!

In all my association with this late brother and friend,
this revelation, the object of this mail was never made
known to me because the late Rev. Jeff Kofi lived a very
disciplined life. He was wealthy before he went into
ministry and adequately provided for his family and also
cared for people who were opportune to come in close contact
with him.

However, shortly before his call to eternal Glory, he had
summoned me to his sick bed and made me promise to carry out
his last wishes as a trusted friend and confidant. I
promised without knowing what he was about to say and also,
at the time, I believed he was not going to die. Well, he
told me he had some funds which he registered with a
security company as a consignment, which he intended to be
used for charity,ministry, evangelical work or otherwise
when he was gone, but did not want his immediate family to
know about for fear of subversion of his promise and pledge
to God.

He then prayed for me and blessed me trusting that I would
not subvert his pledge to God. Before he died, he gave me
information concerning the fund and what I was to do. With
all due respect to him, I waited for the completion of the
burial rites and mourning and other sundry matters
concerning him before proceeding to reach you.

I have prayed concerning this issue for God's guidance and
if in your heart you genuinely desire to use this fund for
charity work in any form whether for orphanage , ministry,
evangelical work or otherwise in relation to God's work, do
get in touch with me and let us pray together over this
before we can make further arrangements.

God bless you once again and as you receive, Give God all
the Glory.

Yours in the Lord,

Deacon Joel Dominic