cctbx debian package: new commit

picca picca at synchrotron-soleil.fr
Wed Oct 3 07:20:21 UTC 2012

Luc Bourhis <luc_j_bourhis at mac.com> writes:

> I just wanted to add to my previous email that Nat and I were pretty
> excited that the cctbx could be installed with pip or easy_install
> thanks to your work on distutils support. That it then enables a
> Debian port to be made is the cherry on the cake.

We just need to integrate properly all this in the right setup.py

Now that your community decide to distribut only the cctbx python module
and that internal libraries are only implementation détails. It would be
"easier" to use a pure distrutils script and get read of scons for thoses
internal libraries. The python infrastructure could take care of all the
nasty thinks for use.

what is your opinion about this ?

Cheers

Frédéric

--
GPG public key 4096R/4696E015 2011-02-14
    fingerprint = E92E 7E6E 9E9D A6B1 AA31  39DC 5632 906F 4696 E015

GPG public key 1024D/A59B1171 2009-08-11
    fingerprint = 1688 A3D6 F0BD E4DF 2E6B  06AA B6A9 BA6A A59B 1171
uid  Picca Frédéric-Emmanuel <picca at debian.org>