From Mrs Jennimar Foraza

Jennimar Foraza jennimar.foraza at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 19:31:30 UTC 2012

I am Mrs  Jennimar Foraza , From Libya,
and Presently, I’m with laptop in a hospital here in Accra Ghana where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer of the Breast. I have since
lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only
less than (2) two months to live.
It is my last wish to see that this money is invested wisely and at the
end of every year funds are distributed among charity organization. I
want a reliable and honest person that will use this money to reach to
the motherless and also less privileges, to reach to the Katrina
Hurricane, the sick that has no body to take care of them, the poor and
widows and to set up a Cancer research.Please do all things possible to
make my wish come through. Email: (jennimar.foraza at yahoo.com)
Hoping to hearing from you soon.
Love you,
Mrs Jennimar Foraza