IMPORTANT INFO

CLCOMPANY ranjit at myjaring.net
Thu Sep 20 09:23:55 UTC 2012

Sir/Madam

Cooperative Loan Company offers a very low interest rate loans of 5% per
month. We offer Home Loan, Business Loan and Personal Loan with no
collateral to both individual and corporate worldwide. Our loan amount
range is above $5000USD. Customer(s) can get their loan amount within
7days after application. For Application, simply reply this mail, stating
how much loan you need. You will receive an application form shortly.

NOTE: DUE TO E-MAIL SERVICE PROVIDER HIGH SPAM ALERT YOU MAY FIND MOST OF
OUR CORRESPONDING E-MAILS IN YOUR SPAM FOLDER.

Sincerely,
Simone Thomson
Loan Officer

UNSUBSCRIBE: SIMPLY REPLY "UNSUBSCRIBE" TO STOP RECEIVING E-MAILS FROM
COOPERATIVE LOAN SERVICE.