Payment Card Interchange Fee and Merchant Discount Antitrust Settlement

Ken May sender2810 at email.imktsol.com
Fri Sep 21 05:52:01 UTC 2012

			Dear Business Owner

	SETTLEMENT FUND: $ 7.25 BILLION

	IF YOUR BUSINESS ACCEPTED PAYMENTS BY VISA OR MASTERCARD DEBIT AND/OR CREDIT
	CARDS ON OR AFTER JANUARY 1, 2004, THIS CLASS ACTION SETTLEMENT MAY AFFECT YOU.

	Claim Your Portion of the Settlement!

	My name is Kenneth May and I am a Cost Recovery Consultant and I am helping business like yours put an end to UNFAIR CREDIT CARD FEES. 7 million businesses nationwide qualify for this historic class action settlement, but less than have will see a penny!

	You don't know it but you MUST register to be part of the class in order to receive your portion of the settlement.

	The following is a list of items you will need in order to get registered to be part of the class.

		One merchant statement from all of your processors for the period January 1, 2004 thru December 31, 2011.

		Your Federal Identification number for your business.

		Your company or your personal email address.

	CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE LAWSUIT

	Once registered, Financial Recovery Services (FRS) will handle everything for you from the filing and subsmission to the distribution of your funds.

	If you don't feel comfortable enrolling online, please contact me at the phone number below and I will be glad to do a paper application for you.

	Now is a great time to enroll in our rate Lock Protection Program from MAUI to ensure that you don't continue to pay hidden fees in the future!

	CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT RATE LOCK!

	Ken May
	kedrm at yahoo.com
	989-846-9581

			This message is not spam. This message was sent through the iBoomerang Template Tool by Ken May <kedrm at yahoo.com>
Opt-Out / Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy | More Information