Desire to maintain package brlcad

Anton Gladky gladk at debian.org
Sun Apr 7 06:21:01 UTC 2013

Hi Tom,

we do really appreciate such desire to maintain a package. While your
request is not yet processed, you can start to work on package, which is
in git.debian.org [1]. Feel free to send patches or/and use
mentors.debian.net infrastructure for package uploading.

As I understand this package never been uploaded to Debian, so it exists
only in git for the moment.

Anton

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-science/packages/brlcad.git