world bank final payment

world bank eliane at embaci.net
Mon Apr 8 01:15:55 UTC 2013

>From World Bank Delegates,

United States Regional Office.

PHONE NO 3472983311

Attention,Certified Beneficially

am obliged to inform you that we are mandated by the United Nation and

the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to release your over due payment

via ATM Swift

Card. And now it is our pleasure to inform you that the

 processing of the card has been completed, thus, the card has been

successfully issued on your favor as at

this morning. So without

delay, you are advised to forward your telephone number,occupation, with

 your mailing address where the card would be delivered directly to you.

Awaiting your urgent compliance to this effect,

Thank you,

Mr. Mark Tommilson,