Release notes for Wheezy?

Anton Gladky gladk at debian.org
Mon Apr 15 22:05:41 UTC 2013

Hi,

the draft is available here [1]. Feel free to change it as you want. I
just wanted to say some words about newly added packages, which were not
available in previous releases.

I used Markdown-syntax for that [2]. Hopefully it will not cause problems.

It would be good, if other members of Debian Science Team will add some
more information for release notes.

Cheers,

Anton

[1]