Hi Dear Friend,

Susan Williams susan_10williams at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 16 16:52:30 UTC 2013

Hi Dear Friend,

I am Miss Susan Williams, 25yrs old girl i wantto contact you through this medium that we can get to know each other better for personal relationship, beside I have a special issue to discuss with you on a very serious note. Hope to hear from you soon. I will send my pictures to you and also tell you more about my self when you reply me. All I need is your understanding and interest for more information about me. Please Remember that distance , race, colour and age is not a barrier.

Take care as I wait for your response soon bye for now.

Yours truly

Miss Susan Williams,