viennacl package

Toby St Clere Smithe mail at tsmithe.net
Thu Dec 26 17:27:15 UTC 2013

Hi Anton,

Anton Gladky <gladk at debian.org> writes:
> If you agree to maintain your package under this team, please, make
> corresponding modifications according to Debian-Science Policy [1].

I shall do so.

> Have you packaged already pyviennacl?

Yes, I have. But I am waiting until I have made a 1.0.0 release until I
finish the job. At the moment, it builds against an in-tree copy of the
ViennaCL sources, and I hope this will be acceptable until either I or
someone else has a chance to update the viennacl package to 1.5.0.
Though I understand the aversion to such situations, I also want users
to be able to use PyViennaCL as soon as possible!

Best,

Toby