GOLD FOR SALE, REPLY FOR MORE DETAILS.

Michelle Gue goldminecity2 at mesbfa.biz
Mon Feb 18 03:21:51 UTC 2013

Gold Mine City

I am writing to you base in our advertisement and the availability of our main product  Gold dust . As we represent a large quantity in Gold dust and we are prepared to provide quantities up to 400 kilograms of 22.karat gold monthly.

Our firm is in possession of the Gold Export Certificate issued by the Government of the Republic of Burkina Faso necessary to export gold from Burkina Faso, thus we can provide service to any part of the world and We are prepared to offer the quantity of gold required to the Buyer [or their representative] upon their arrival here

 Looking forward to doing business with you.

Gold Mine City,
Mr. Michelle Gue.
mihail.gue at goldmineciti.com
www.goldmineciti.com