I will be very glad if you do assist me

Miss.Nancy Suduago miss.nancysuduago919 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 18:12:09 UTC 2013

Dear Friend,

How are you, I hope fine?

May I kindly seek for noble kind attention?

I will be very glad if you do assist me to relocate this sum of (US$3.5) Million dollars to your bank account for the benefit of both of us.

Honestly, I cannot operate it alone without using a Foreigner who will stand as a beneficiary to the money, that is why I decided to contact you seeking your help and assist, so we can smoothly transfer the fund also share the benefit together with me.

The sharing of the fund 50/50% base on the fact that it is two man business, and it is risk free as there is no risk involved because there will be a legal back up document as well which will back the money up into your bank account there in your country.

Please kindly indicating your interest and I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed.

Trusting to hear from you urgently,please kindly get back to me

Thanks,

Miss.Nacy Ismaila Suduago

Auditing Manerger

ECOBANK OF BURKINA_FASO,