Can you do it!!!

Mark David tmoris389 at outlook.com
Wed Jul 24 20:40:22 UTC 2013

Some years ago my client died leaving behind US$14.7M in my Bank here where I work, nobody has come forward for the claim, and I contacted you because your name and email contact was among the findings that matches the same Surname, and would love to reinvest the dormant funds to you, since you have the same surname. Can I present you as the heir to the deceased? Since I have all necessary details needed to claim the Funds if interested respond with the following to enable us to proceed this matter. 1 Your Full completed names, 2 Telephone & fax number 3 occupation 4 address and age.
Sincerely
Mr.Mark David