Changes in libiodbc2

Maximiliano Curia maxy at debian.org
Fri Jun 7 20:58:17 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm sending you this mail because I intend to push some changes in libiodbc2
that would require a change in glpk.

I've uploaded the new version of libiodbc2 to experimental which would,
hopefuly, fix a long standing issue between unixodbc and iodbc, I think the
programs that linked against libiodbc2 are not affected, but as I don't use
glpk I can't test it.

Sadly, glpk needs to be patched to find the new location of the iodbc
headers. I'm attaching a patch that does this.

Please let me know if there is any issue related to libiodbc2 I might have
overlooked.

Thanks,
--
"La duración de un minuto depende de que lado del baño estés."
-- Ley de la Relatividad (Burke)