Processed: tagging as pending bugs that are closed by packages in NEW

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Fri Jun 14 20:06:17 UTC 2013

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> # Friday 14 June  20:03:20 UTC 2013
> # Tagging as pending bugs that are closed by packages in NEW
> # http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html
> #
> # Source package in NEW: http-parser
> tags 712052 + pending
Bug #712052 [wnpp] ITP: http-parser -- parser for HTTP messages written in C
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: <a href="http://packages.qa.debian.org/scscp-imcce">scscp-imcce</a>
> tags 701354 + pending
Bug #701354 [src:scscp-imcce] scscp-imcce: ftbfs with GCC-4.8
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: makepp
> tags 603078 + pending
Bug #603078 [wnpp] ITP: makepp -- Compatible but reliable and improved replacement for make
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: mediawiki2latex
> tags 711158 + pending
Bug #711158 [wnpp] ITP: mediawiki2latex -- Compile MediaWiki page via LaTeX to PDF
Added tag(s) pending.

603078: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=603078
701354: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=701354
711158: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=711158