[debian-science] HELP needed for uploading a new debianisation of the Rheolef package

Pierre Saramito Pierre.Saramito at imag.fr
Fri Jun 21 12:32:59 UTC 2013

Hi Anton,

Could you please send me the complete listing of your build,
from the begining to the last error message,
together with the md5sum of the source tarball.

I am not abble yet to reproduce your unexpected failure:
the rheolef package version 6.4 builds well for sid
via pbuilder on an amd64 machine.

Sincerely,

Pierre

Pierre.Saramito at imag.fr
Directeur de Recherche CNRS
Laboratoire Jean Kuntzmann, Grenoble, France
http://www-ljk.imag.fr/membres/Pierre.Saramito