Jennifer Mcleod Jennifer.Mcleod at sd23.bc.ca
Tue May 28 09:37:10 UTC 2013

Hello Beneficiary, NOTE: This is a personal email addressed to you. My name is Mr Colin Weir, and I
am the richest British Euro-Millions Lottery winner in the United Kingdom.

On 12.07.2011, My wife and I won the Euro-Millions Lottery Jackpot of £161
 Million GBP and we have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of
£1,500,000.00 GBP to You and others, this being part of our
2013 Millionaire
Donation Project to financially support seven(7) unknown lucky individuals all
over the world.

Your email was luckily selected via a Google & Facebook sponsored email-
draws, and we decided to put this on the internet for the world
to see in other
to relinquish any doubts. The News link below will give you an insight as
regard our donations;

http://money.uk.msn.com/%C2%A3161m-winners-plan-charitable-trust

For immediate release of these donated funds, send your *Full
Names:......,*Tel:..... *Age:.....& *Country:.....
To:  cweir1 at zoho.com    we will instruct our payout
Bank to transfer the sum of £1.5 Million GBP to you.

Congratulations & Best Regards,
Colin & Christine Weir•
Copyright ©2013• The Weir Foundation• All Rights Reserved•